Trips to the zoo are always fun. The sights, the… sights, it never ceases to entertain. Enjoy a few images of my (no so) recent trip to the zoo.
Also, it’s time for our annual grape carving competition! Just carve a grape and send it to AskTheSeaCaptain@aplateofgrapes.com
Here are a few tips to make your carving successful:
- Freeze grapes before hand, it makes them less squishy
- Use Christmas lights for internal lighting (they’re small enough)
- A Creme Brulee torch add a wonderful effect
- Don’t have mad carvin’ skills? Use paint or markers.
- Or just use Photoshop, or whatever if you want to be that way
Here’s a photo of a past event: